RAISE YOUR HAND IF THIS IS YOU.
Are you a super motivated and driven person who loves details and learning new things?
Do you enjoy offering people a service that is results-driven?
If so then please read on…
At MomentumUp Marketing we help businesses large and small implement online marketing solutions to increase sales and revenue. We are a Boutique Facebook marketing agency running Facebook Ads and successful sales funnels for clients in the six-seven figure range.
We are currently seeking a new Ad Manager Assistant to work with us for the long haul.
We need someone who takes pride in their work. To hone their craft and take personal responsibility for results. This individual will need to be detail-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude.
An understanding of Social Media and Online Marketing is highly preferable. Knowledge of Facebook is a big plus.
Read on to learn more…
POSITION: Ad Manager Assistant
STATUS: Part-time, contractor
COMMITMENT: 10 hours per week
COMPENSATION: $20 – $25 per hour, depending on the level of experience
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Ad Manager Assistant will provide general administrative tasks to support the Facebook Ad Strategist as we run paid traffic campaigns for our Clients. This position requires someone who is methodical, detail-oriented, loves routine, and has strong communication skills.
- Download recorded client calls and save to designated folders
- Gather Testimonials and save to designated folder
- Daily reporting of relevant KPIs (CTR, CPM, CPC and CPA) for Facebook Ad Campaigns via the spreadsheet/format provided by the Client.
- Create files and workspace when onboarding new clients
- Ordering copy/creative
- Create Campaign shells as directed by Client
- Create Custom Audiences as directed by Client
- Report to Client any concerns or issues with regards to the Ad Account
- Create original graphics (on brand) in Canva for social media posts
- Social media scheduling
- Calendar/Appointment setting
- Seek Public Relations opportunities
- Liaise with the team as necessary
- Refer to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs ) where applicable, and follow In house project management systems.
- Create, Record, and update (SOPs) for routine tasks
- Report to Client any concerns or issues
- Follow MomentumUp Marketing’s internal procedures for reporting and communication.
- Experience working with GSuite, Online Filing systems (Google/Dropbox) Canva, and Slack, preferred
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
- Comfortable and even excited about data and spreadsheets – our service is based around numbers and tech, so if these topics don’t excite you, this role is probably not for you.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize to manage competing demands
- You need to realize that you’ll be working in the online marketing space, and the stuff you are about to get exposed to is going to blow your mind. You must be willing to commit to learning this industry. If you cannot, please don’t apply.
- You have a strong personal drive, self-discipline and strong work ethic; you are flexible and adaptable to fast-changing environment, and work well under pressure.
- You are well organized and possess great verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong self-motivation, attention to detail with a track record of thorough documentation, follow-up and self-discipline.
- No problem working in a work from home, highly self-directed environment.
- Strong empathy, communication and teamwork skills.
- A spirit of being coachable.
About MomentumUp Marketing
We are a fast-paced online business specializing in helping businesses large and small implement online marketing solutions to increase sales and revenue.
The CEO is located in California so late-morning (Pacific Time) team meetings (if you’re in the USA) will be part of the role. If you’re looking for a long term gig that may progress to full time hours, we’d love to hear from you.
We ground everything we do in our values:
We believe there is more to life than working 9-5, 50 weeks a year for 40 years. We are committed to introducing all people from all backgrounds to the opportunities to create a business, career and lifestyle of their design
We put ourselves and our family before business and are committed to designing a business or career that reflects the lifestyle we choose to live.
We also go the extra mile and work as a team whenever needed to get the job done with excellence.
We recognize and own our expertise and the value it brings to those who are fortunate enough to partner with us as clients. We are rainmakers and when storms come, as they always do, we do not tie our worth to results.
We believe in diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status.
- Serve our clients with excellence and honesty
- Work with integrity
- Have Fun
- Encourage others
- Take Ownership
- Take initiative
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email to email@example.com no later than April 1st, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, head to momentumupmarketing.com/careers